- 07:15 Pick-up at your hotel near by the Old Quarter in Hanoi by luxury transfer.
- 10:00 Embark the Escape Sails at Cat Hai port. Enjoy welcome drink, cruise briefing & start cruising.
- 11:00 A splendid lunch is served while cruising into primitive Lan Ha Bay with its hundreds of multi-sized islands creating a spectacular panoramic view.
- 12:30 Our next stop is to the Bright Cave, the guest can join in a bamboo boat or kayaking, visit a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and high stone cliffs.
- 14:00 Enjoy swimming in the private emerald water and passing floating villages on the way.
- 15:30 In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard our luxurious Halong Bay day cruise. Relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking demonstration and fruit-carving demonstration, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks.
- 17:30 We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.
- 19:45 The driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby in the capital’s Old Quarter, concluding your Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay day cruise with the Escape Sails.
IMPORTANT NOTES: This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date. Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.