- 06:00 Warm up your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view as the sun rises on Halong Bay.
- 06:45 Light breakfast is served at the restaurant.
- 07:30 You will visit popular Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
- 09:15 Back on board, you settle your bill, check-out and return to Tuan Chau Island
- 09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
- 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, return to Hanoi.
For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Enjoy your cruise!
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
• Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
• Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
• Advance registration is required prior to departure at least 3 days with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
• Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.