Welcome to Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh) international airport
• You are welcomed by Impress Travel’s guide or driver then it takes about 30 minutes by vehicle to get into Ho Chi Minh city. (Notice: hotel official check-in is from 14:00, hotel early check-in is NOT included, and is subject to hotel availability and regulation; hotel early check-in can be available on request)
• Free and easy day
• Your arrangement for dinner on own payment
• Free time & overnight at hotel in central Ho Chi Minh city
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, hotel accommodation
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel. We will visit the following places of interest:
***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive around 2 hours to a local village by the Mekong River. We will stop on the way for refreshments and toilet.
• Upon arrival, we board a motor-boat and cruise along a vast network of canals and channels to enjoy wonderful views of the Mekong River.
• In your visits to some local cottage industries, you can see a coconut candy workshop, try some snake wine, learn how to make pop-rice, or witness the process of making rice paper.
• We move to one of the island, here we visit a tropical fruit garden, listen to Vietnamese traditional music, and slowly enjoy getting in touch with local life by taking a hand-rowing sampan.
• Lunch is served at a riverside restaurant with 5-course Vietnamese food.
• Drive to Cần Thơ, the capital city of Mekong Delta. Upon arrival, we check in to a rustic homestay. Take a rest and enjoy a peaceful time within the authentic village. Tonight, you will join a cooking class guided by your localhost and enjoy your wonderful dinner. Overnight in Cần Thơ.
Inclusions: breakfast, A/C land transfer, lunch, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, boat trip, hotel
Inclusions: breakfast, A/C land transfer, lunch, local English-speaking tour guide, entrance fee, hotel, boat trip
• Hotel breakfast
• Free and easy time in the morning. Pick up and transfer to the airport for the flight from Hue to Hanoi.
• On your arrival in Hanoi, our driver will pick you up ad will transfer to the center of Hanoi.
• Free and easy time to discover Hanoi Old Quarter by yourself.
• Stay overnight in Hanoi
• Breakfast at the hotel, check out
• Pick up at 07:30 from your hotel to travel to Halong Bay (distance 160km, a stop for a break time on half way for a refreshment).
• You enjoy the drive and sightseeing the peaceful country side scenery during the bus trip (4 hours), we arrive at the at Ha Long bay sea port at around noon time
• At 12.00 noon, you aboard the cruise, check in & enjoy a welcome drink while your cabin will be assigned.
• Check in your cabin and put your luggage in, relax and may do a short inspection tour by moving around the cruise to discover about the cruise’s architecture & design
• Relax, sightseeing and taking photographs before lunch is served.
• A sumptuous lunch with fresh seafood meal will be served while cruise slowly gliding out into the Halong bay.
• It’s a wonderful opportunity to admire thousands of islands and islets with magnificent caves and grottoes at the inside the islands, admiring sparkling stalactites and stalagmites like germs and listening to the legends of the Dragons and the land and sea scape in the area,
• You may enjoy extra activities organized on board (depends on each cruise’ program, such as visiting a floating village, going for kayaking (notice: extra activities subject to availability, kayaking fee is on own expense, can be available on request at Cruise’s reception)
• Relax on cruise during the happy hours or may join in a cooking demonstration, watching the sunset on Cruise.
• Dinner is served on cruise
• After dinner, free at leisure time to relax on Cruise and socialize with other guests or can join in some other evening activities such as squid fishing…,
• Overnight in your cabin on the Cruise.
Inclusion: Hotel breakfast, shuttle bus A/C transfer, local English speaking tour guide on Cruise only, entrance fee, cruise in Ha Long bay with full meals on board, water
• Early bird risers may be awarded a great chance to enjoy the sunrise and enjoy the amazingly peaceful breath-taking beauties of Ha Long Bay’s seascape in early morning.
• Refresh your body & soul with a Tai-chi martial art less on the sundeck.
• Breakfast will be served
• You continue enjoy the sightseeing tour on the cruise until noon time, sightseeing, taking photographs & relax on board
• At about 09:30 – 10:00, pickup your luggage and check out your cabin while cruising returning to the boat pier.
• Lunch will be served on Cruise (or in restaurant in land in Halong city, depends on different cruise’s program)
• 11:30 am – Return to prier, and disembark the Cruise & say fare well to all crew member,
• Meet again the driver and the bus for another 4 driving back to Hanoi
• About 16:00 – Arrival back to Hanoi central city
• Stay overnight in Hanoi
• Enjoy your time at leisure.
• You will be transferred to the Ho Chi Minh city airport via your scheduled flight back home or continue seeing other cities in Vietnam.
• We hope you enjoyed your trip and see you again!
What's excluded in this trip
(Notice: official hotel check in is at 14:00, official hotel check out time is 12:00 mid-noon )
|ADAMAS HANOI HOTEL
Palace Deluxe King Indochine Palace
At first, I was just planning a trip to Hanoi, Halong Bay, and Ninh Binh for my small family.
Some close friends heard about our plans and wanted to join the trip. Eventually the group grew to be 7 families, with 25 adults and children of varying interests and expectations.
While I was excited at the prospect of touring Vietnam with good friends, I felt anxiously responsible to ascertain that everything must be well organized and everyone satisfied. This is why I am so very, very glad to have found Impress Travel. Mr. Mark responded quickly to all my inquiries, customized a wonderful trip according to the group's preferences, tirelessly worked out every detail for our 7-day trip, all at a reasonable price. Our guide, Trung, is knowledgeable, helpful, quick to respond to any need, and well-loved by everyone in the group. All my friends found this a marvelous trip, filled with beautiful memories, very much to my delight and relief!
Great value for money with 4 stars hotel accommodation for 4 couples. The tour guide has been very helpful and brought us to amazing places in Sapa. We want to thanks Thuy the tour guide and especially Mark from Impress Travel for his great service and assurance throughout our trip. We’ll definitely use his service for other tour packages in other parts of Vietnam.
I booked with Impress Travel in July. My contact person was Tommy Thang. He is an amazing person. He was very helpful. He changed my program twice for me. Very accommodating!
We started our holiday in the north (Sapa)of Vietnam and travelled down to HCMC.
The tour was fantastic, Tommy's arrangements were to the"T".
I will always use them if I have to visit the area again and recommend them to one and all.
Thank you once again Mr.Tommy and the Impress Team.
Impress travel were amazing. Did my bookings with Daniel for our tour of Vietnam and I must say Daniel was very professional and prompt with his services. All the arrangement, plans, pick-up & drop-off services, hotels, vehicles, sightseeing tours and guides were spot on and excellent. Did 4 nights Hanoi, 1 night Hà Long Bay cruise, 3 nights Hoian, 4 nights Saigon and 1 night in Can Tho. It was totally awesome. Every part of the journey was superbly arranged and planned. I will highly recommend Impress Travel for anyone interested in visiting Vietnam. Very organized and reliable!
Mr Tommy, on behalf of our group, we thank you for your efforts in putting together such a memorable vacation and experience of Sapa, overnight train, Halong Bay, Hanoi + Bai Dinh, your tour guides are so knowledgeable, passionate + helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we will certainly recommend your tour agency to our friends and share our experiences in social media.
Thumbs up, best regards,
It was amazing place to visit in the north of vietnam , we really enjoy all the trip especially their foods , culture, beautiful view and so on.
Accommodations were good especially Thang Long Espana Hotel (the Hotel Management automated upgraded us to VIP rooms.Is really unexpected). Overalled tours n places visited very well but only local guides r not good organizing the itineraries. Especially at Sapa Lao Cai and Cat Cat Villages walking tours push to the same day about 8hours for 7km (which is on 1st&2nd days arrival) so tiring. Lunch not good enough 4 so many hours of walking. In Danang Bana Hill the local guide shd arrange 2 visit Bana Hill 1st n not last coz' spend a short time n not nice photos taken due to rain (went in morning time no rain).
Overall tours, hotels, transportation, prices are strongly recommended. Especially Daniel Dang Impress Travel for welcoming and bye-bye wishes.
Daniel Dang tks from 8 of us having a wonderful time n memorable trip for 8D7N Sapa, Hanoi, Danang with Impress Travel. Meet u all again.
We are family of 6 from Singapore and Malaysia joining Hanoi Impress Travel on 30 October-04 November 2019. We are really impressed with the company and tour guides with their professionalism and well organised arrangement. Lily is our guide for Hanoi, Tam Coc and Ninh Binh. She is excellent and very informative. She even taking care of us until late night. We walk us from Old Quarters to the hotel and brought us to try the famous road side foods. She even helped us to pay for our order to avoid overcharge by the stall. Another guide, David BK (Swan Cruise) brought us to Halong Bay cruise. He is excellent and humorous. He handles everything throughout the trip. He served meals for guests on the cruise, organised happy hour, guiding us for Kayaking, teaching Taiji and cooking class on cruise. The cruise ship is ok and the hotel in Hanoi-Adamas Hotel is small but new and clean with reasonable ok breakfast. Anyway thank you for the wonderful arrangement.
We booked a 8 day private tour package for 9 persons for Northern and Central Vietnam . We experienced great and very professional service from the Impress travel team. Tommy was very easy to contact and accommodated our requests.
All the tour guides were very good, spoke good English, friendly and patient. All the vehicles were very clean , spacious enough for our group of 6 adults and 3 children. The drivers were extremely safe and ontime.
Meals were served in clean restaurants.
Overall we had a good holiday .Thank you Tommy and Impress travel for a great experience.
We booked package for 9 persons in Hanoi and i was experienced great service during my stay! the PIC (Mr. Mark) was very pleasant and so easily to contact, i was communicated so easily for trip preparation..the tour guide for Trang An was good, Mr Hiep was helped us very well, and he was so patient on witing us shopping! Thank you Hiep!!
during in Hanoi we were stayed in great hotel with nice service also, and during in Halong Bay, they also choosen the best cruise for us! Swan cruise and also the Mr Cong was great!! thank you!!
for transporation, the car was good and driver are pleasant, but only a little bit communication since the driver less good in english. but overall great!!
all the choosen food for lunch and dinner was delicious
Thank you so much Impress travel
Impress Travels has been very helpful in making our vietnam travel amazing. We were a bunch of 7 friends wanting to go on a budget trip covering most locations. Hence, this subjected to a lot of changes during our discussion with the tour guide Daniel.
However, he has been patient enough in hearing out our needs - be it itienary , hotel bookings or even the mode of payment.
They really understand your needs. And needless to say our experience was amazing. All of this support and help has really made our vietnam trip the most memorable as far ❤️
I was searching for a reliable travel agent and come across Impress Travel and the many reviews of them. I booked 5D/4N, Hanoi-Trang An-Halong Bay private trip for a party of 6. I communicated with Mr Daniel Dang throughout the time until the day we arrived. Mr Daniel is very patient, helpful, and accommodating to our requirements despite many changes made to the itinerary. The price is very reasonable unlike other travel agents.
Our tour guide, Lily was very friendly and efficientknowledgeable and speak good English.
Highly recommend “Trang An Boat Tour”. The caves was spectacular and beautifully.
2D/1N Halong Bay – Swan Cruise was awesome with amazing view of the cave. Our guide Mr David was hilarious, helpful, accommodating, and everything was well organized. Beside the normal
activities of kayaking, swimming, Tai Chi, culinary lesson, we are indeed very very fortunate to have
the chance to celebrate the “Mooncake Festival” while cruising and admiring the full moon.
Spread of mooncake, dessert, sweet snack, fruits, cocktail, beer and mini dragon dance complete the celebration. Tourists from all over the world party all night long.
Although we paid for a 3-star package, the hotel (Thang Long Espana Hotel), meals and transport provided were also above average. Our gang have a very enjoyable and memorable trip in Hanoi.
Impress Travel really impressed us with their service and will engage their service in future.
P/S:- Don’t worry, Impress Travel CAN be trusted.
Hanoi – Duong Lam - Halong Bay – Hue – Danang – Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong Delta – Cai Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho – Phu Quoc Island - Ho Chi Minh city.
It is worth talking about details, say what you want to see, watch the hotels, indicate which rooms you want, the office will organize everything for you. I highly recommend!
The whole trip was arranged with the active help of Mr. Daniel Dang.
Thanks to Mr Tommy and staff for putting together an active and interesting tour in all 3 countries. In every city or town we had we met by very nice, friendly and knowledgeable guides. We went in June which was HOT HOT HOT and were always so happy to have an air conditioned vehicle with cold water waiting for us. We traveled by planes, trains, automobiles and boats and all were fabulously coordinated by Mr Tommy without fail. The selection of sites helped us enjoy so many aspects of all 3 countries!